Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full exhaust and pc3 on my 05 1000. I also went down 1 tooth in the front. Im getting a bmc air filter. What else is there minus internal motor work? I want to get all the ponies I can. A custome map is also on the way.

·
Registered
941 Posts
BMC Race filter
TRE or (JSD)
Don't know about the K5, (Pair Mod) - I personally don't like this mod, I don't think it works, but some say that they know it does. I would loo into a Krank Vent before the pair mod.

From what I've heard, this should get you 3-5 more HP (At least thats what everyone else has claimed in the past)...

Good luck..

·
Banned
234 Posts
a krank vent is when the rider gets on krank juice and starts venting. Just like lil john and the eastsidez. Thus the phrase krank vent get it?

·
Registered
174 Posts
were can we get pics and instructions how to do this? I have read about this mod on the zx-12 also and people swear by it

·
Registered
428 Posts
The K5 valve is electronically controlled instead of vacuum like on previous models. So, someone will need to figure out how to fool the ECM into thinking the valve is still connected or else you'll be seeing a warning light.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts