Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, So far I have a yosh bolt on, TRE, BMC filter and a power commander. What else can I do? Just wanna do bolt on mods. Don't really wanna mess with the motor too much but I'm looking to squeeze some more out of my 6. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Toss the bolt on in the trash and get a full system....your PCIIIusb is really doing nothing with the bolt on. Get the full system and map the bike.

njracer

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
OK, So far I have a yosh bolt on, TRE, BMC filter and a power commander. What else can I do? Just wanna do bolt on mods. Don't really wanna mess with the motor too much but I'm looking to squeeze some more out of my 6. Any ideas?
No offense but if you are trying to "squeeze some more" out of your 600 (more you would notice) either a) do hardcore modification or b) sell the Sixxer, save the mod money, and buy a 750. Later,

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
No offense but if you are trying to "squeeze some more" out of your 600 (more you would notice) either a) do hardcore modification or b) sell the Sixxer, save the mod money, and buy a 750. Later,
Might also want to go -1 on the front sprocket and +1 or 2 on the rear.

nj

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ya, like gimpsta said, go get it dyno'd and custom mapped. That way you know the parts you put on are giving you the most HP they can. Also, gearing will give you a little more oooomf runnin' around the streets...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.