Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by GixxerUnoh:
wowowo that rear cam is very nice so is the bike stand i really need one of them, Just woundring what do i got to do be entered in these contest i would really like to know this site is sick i love this site i get lot's of very good info here thanks bro's

Delfino Gabriel Mendez
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">THIS IS HOW TO ENTER TO WIN

DONATE MONEY TO GIXXER.COM ! ! !

[ 10-05-2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: NathanJax ]

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
wow... looks cool...

It would be really cool to actually win something:)

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
count me in for the camera

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have been getting tires replaced at the local shop. Is the only one within 22 miles. That stand would help me out greatly, since I am charged a 60$ dismount fee everytime. Thanks !

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
i would like to win the stands because i need them to make working on my gixxer and learning more about it easier. uhhhh... please?

·
Registered
641 Posts
OOOOOOH I want the cycle mirror cam...
Count me in

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Originally posted by GSX-Rikal:
I want in.. iwant it... just tell me HOW to get in!!!?!?!??!?!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">try reading the posts above.. it says HOW to..

·
Registered
476 Posts
I would be abll about a Cyclemirrorcam!!! Those bad boys are bad a$$!!!! It would be the perrrfect add on for my TLS! Also I'm in need of a front fendoooorrr bad since I need to replace my front tire!

If I win, there is not much more I can do since I have already told everyone I know about this site. Even the yamahuuuus
, handusss
, and kowacrapppsss
rides I hand with!!!!
I'm just going to have to tell the rest of the members in the Suzuki Owners Club to get their tails over here and check it out!!!!

1 - 20 of 172 Posts