1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Administrator
8,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things sure are nice around here, with all these cool prizes to give away

This month we again have two sets of prizes for two lucky winners

The first prize:
Harris Rear Sets for 2000/01/02 GSX-R 600/750/1000 and 1 Undertray with LED Tail Lights and Integrator Kit courtesy of Jeff Strickling at
www.carbotex.com

The second prize:
Devil Carbon fiber SB2 slip on (GSX-R) courtesy of Marc Brassard at Extreme Graphic FSMD

Phone: 1-866-695-0550 Toll Free
Phone 1-418-695-0550 International
Fax 1-418-695-5454
Http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
YO WHAT UP MODERATOR DUDES, ARE THE RULES THE SAME AS LAST MONTH OR DO WE JUST CROSS OUR FINGERS AND HOPE THAT BECAUSE WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE BESTEST GSXR SITE IN THE UNIVERSE WE GOT A SHOT. HOLLA BACK

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rearsets for meeeeeeeeeeeee oh god please!!!!! i need rearsets badly please please please please!!!!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
enter me please, for any or all prizes

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
How do we enter this or any of the fuggin compititions i want all the goddies,
all of them ya hear me

·
Registered
22 Posts
Please put my name in the ring for one of these parts. Rearsets would be great for my trackbike as I do have a few more weekends of trackdays this fall. The stock ones drag too much, but they work. I would also like to try a Devil exhaust. Several of my friends have purchased slip-ons and full systems and so far I am impressed with their quality. I could do some dyno-runs with a stock can vs. Devil for the members here. The dyno runs could be done on both my 600 and my 750.

Fingers crossed...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Count me in! I could use the rear sets since I had an inexperienced rider who decided that it was appropriate to lean to the OUTSIDE of a corner. Now I am missing a shift lever. THANX!!!

·
Administrator
8,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it is back to the old rules (guys with red R's are eligable)

but feel free to reply in any manner you see fit, it "might" affect who wins

·
Registered
160 Posts
I don't have an R....*CRIES*
That's so unfair...I need things just as much as everyone else......Especially since I had a slight mishap....
Good luck to the Red R fellas...

~GixMovi

·
Registered
149 Posts
Count me in!!!

Jason

1 - 20 of 203 Posts