Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Hooligan Racing billet aluminum reservoir courtesy of www.hooliganracing.com

Enthusiasts everywhere want to get rid of this plastic eyesore. Do you really want this on your bike? The Hooligan Brake Reservoir is an upgrade you can't do without. The last time we saw something like this it was in Granny's Kitchen.

You make the call.

Finally, a brass knuckles solution to a chronic cosmetic problem. It would take a Hooligan to produce the finest smash-mouth product in recent years. Designed by a former rocket scientist turned Hooligan, these bar-top beauties come in
Stealth Black, Titanium, Powdercoat Gray, Blister Blue, Road Rash Red, and Showbike Polish. Precision machined from high grade, heat treated aerospace aluminum, these bad boys are light, strong, and very sexy. Fits most road bike
systems with separate reservoir/master cylinder arrangements. A nice touch for those plastic haters out there.

Our innovative billet aluminum reservoir will place the finishing touches to your
track bike, sport bike or sport-touring machine. It mounts easily with your existing stock bracket, and is designed to provide easy viewing of the brake fluid level from the riding position on most bikes.

Advantages over stock reservoir:
</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> more efficient air tight seal to prevent brake fluid contamination
</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> non-corrosive lightweight billet aerospace aluminum

</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> high durability (plastic units are known to break/split at the track)

</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> thick anodizing for long lasting finish

</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> cosmetic improvement for the plastic haters or customizing enthusiasts

</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This unit fits all plastic brake reservoir (Nissin) systems.

·
Registered
295 Posts
wow, that is seriously awesome. I've always thought dang how stupid are these plastic things. Mines starting to brittle and spider-web crack from this dry phoenix air. I wouldnt mind having one of these in black. Do they make any for the rear resevoir?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
my turn to win

·
Registered
6,907 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
yep, yep...
Waaaaay better than stock-

·
Registered
585 Posts
Would look nice on my camera when I turn the bars that far.
Count me in.
maybe i might just win this time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
After looking at all the colors on the hooligan webpage I could honestly say I would put anyone of those on my bike, in this order though, 1.titanium 2. stealth black, 3.road rash red, 4.showbike polish, 5. blister blue, 6. than powdercoat gray (gray or grey?) Send me which ever one you want they all look better than the stock one.

Hooligan Billet Aluminum Brake Reservoir are Tonar

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, I can only agree, quite nice! The titanium has got the best looks i my opinion. Wouldn´t mind using one on my gixxer.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
now that would match my bike........

[ 11-02-2002, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: DeeOne ]

·
Registered
111 Posts
yes put me in again if your not in you carny win

·
Registered
397 Posts
I know that I'm still a new guy and haven't paid my dues yet and don't stand a chance at winning, but a squid can dream can't he.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
looks sweet, I like the idea

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
W
W!! Thats nice. Another product that I wont be able to win.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
SWEET!!! Another fine product that would be worth winning for an ol' skool' bike like mine!! I have to win one of the times that it'll be a prize I can use! Great monthly stuff though... keep it coming!

·
Registered
17,982 Posts
Very Nice, count me in

1 - 20 of 135 Posts