Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am about to enroll at MMI in Orlando and I am having trouble deciding on which factory specific program I want to get into. Everyone says Honda is the best company to work for but Im not sure so if anyone works for Suzuki could you tell me what its like.
thanks

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
I have many friends in the industry and I have attended both motorcycle and watercraft programs. From what I have seen and heard the most money to be made <meaning to be able to support yourself and family comfortably> is in the Harley Davidson world. My friends who work on Harley’s have more work, more in house customizing and many offers for under the table work compared to my friends in the sport bike and non American cruiser worlds. Not to mention the many guys with home built custom Harley type bikes looking for Harley guys to work on their bikes.

I am not saying you are in it for the money or trying to offend you I just wanted to give you another perspective.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have many friends in the industry and I have attended both motorcycle and watercraft programs. From what I have seen and heard the most money to be made <meaning to be able to support yourself and family comfortably> is in the Harley Davidson world. My friends who work on Harley’s have more work, more in house customizing and many offers for under the table work compared to my friends in the sport bike and non American cruiser worlds. Not to mention the many guys with home built custom Harley type bikes looking for Harley guys to work on their bikes.

I am not saying you are in it for the money or trying to offend you I just wanted to give you another perspective.
very sad but very true

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had thought about going with harley but my ultimate goal is to be on a race team. Im really not sure how to a Accomplish this goal but MMI seems to be a step in the right direction. If any one has any advice about how I can do this I would greatly appreciate it, thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.