Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to meet up somewhere on sunday to watch the final motogp race of the season? it starts at 3:30pm, and there is gonna be a huge battle to determine who wins the championship.

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
now we just need a place to go that will let us watch it. i know tommy's place down port jeff will put it on for us, and kerri is bartending at pace's on sunday, so i can probably get her to put it on for us.

otherwise we need to find someone who's house has speed channel and go over there.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
I have Speed, but i dunno if I got room for the whole crew...maybe go to D&B and watch it there...just gotta call them first and make sure they will have a TV for MMC

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i will make the calls tomorrow and see whats up.

·
12,611 Posts
We need a MMC meeting anyways...so everyone should try and make it this Sunday. There are a couple things we need to discuss as a group, so we need to meet up.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Tommy's or pace's would be Great for me, bieng that I will be Hung to the wall on sunday, and I live pretty much across the street from billies tavern, down Port. I can roll out of whatever hole I pass out in and go there...

·
12,611 Posts
I was kinda hoping that we could meet up somewhere a lil closer to the Nassau peeps. Port Jeff is way out there for me, especially being that I'll be driving the cage. Is there a better half way spot that would be good for everyone??

I dont wanna be a party pooper, so I'll show up wherever, its just a suggestion.

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i will call the dave & busters in hauppauge tomorrow, i think that will be the best middle spot for all of us to meet up.

·
12,611 Posts
Anthony De Marco said:
i will call the dave & busters in hauppauge tomorrow, i think that will be the best middle spot for all of us to meet up.
Is that anywhere near Pace's/Okey Dokey??

Thats better than Port Jeff...thanks Ant :cheers

·
420 King of the World
3,440 Posts
Depending on the football parties I may be down. I usually play Hold Em every Sunday too after Foosball so I will see. GO NICKY!!!

·
12,611 Posts
Bearsfirehawk said:
Depending on the football parties I may be down. I usually play Hold Em every Sunday too after Foosball so I will see. GO NICKY!!!
Fuck hold em and football...this is a fuckin Mickey Mouse event, and you being senior member, should make more than an effort to be there.

Like I mentioned, I would also like to hold a meeting to discuss a few things regarding track days next season that I would like everyone to hear and voice their opinions.

That being said, I hope you will put off hold em and football for this weekend, and spend it with the rest of the fruitcakes of MMC :biggrin

Seriously...if you got shit to do then by all means do it...I just would like to get the crew together, all of us, to spend some time together.

I fuckin miss you guys already, and I wont make it thru this winter if I dont see you fruits at least once a week. I'm gonna go CrAzY :wacko

:lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.