Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up my peoples...

Em and I are having a f-ing blast in Kauai... Wish we came here the whole time. Most amazing place I've ever seen.

Today we did a 10 mile kayak trip, and a 5 mile hike into the mountains to this "secret" waterfall... In one of the pic's i swam out to where the water was falling, you can see I look like a midget next to it.. I think the waterfall was 120 feet high..

Waterfall Water resources Body of water Natural landscape Water

Waterfall Water resources Body of water Water Natural landscape

Anyway tonight is our last full night here, so I plan on drinking all the vodka on the island and then I'll proceed to go streaking through town while Em follows me with the Jeep... Going to reenact Will Farrell in Old School as he streaks through the quad and down onto Main Street... :) :)The natives will run when the see this white ass on the loose...

Aloha from The Murray's in Hawaii...

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
those pics look sick brian, i am glad you and em are having a great time out there.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
JohnyCakes said:
wish I was there, snuggling with the 2 of you :biggrin
Time to bust on Johny Cakes:D
NEWS FLASH!!!
Flood warning issued in Kauai due to Johny Drama canon balling off a water fall... Two GDC members washed 1 mile inland, they were found on top of a coconut tree yelling for help, they survived the ordeal with mental images of Johny Drama falling 120feet before the wave hit...End

·
Lifetime Royalty Member
1,189 Posts
Nice pics Brian...hope you guys enjoyed your honeymoon....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.