Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone gonna be watching the race on speed channel?? I betting on Mladin taking the opening win on his K5 and repeating the success he had last year on his K4 this year in superbike. Next best is Yates, also on a K5 so thats pretty cool. Ducati is in 3rd, with less than 1/3rd of Mladins points. pretty good for a twin.

Looks like the K5 will be dominating AMA superstock, Superbike, and World Superbike. Thats awesome.

·
100% Rooster
192 Posts
this is the eastern time
1:00 pm FIM World Superbike Championship Spain - Race 1 (SDD) NR
2:00 pm FIM World Superbike Championship Spain - Race 2 (SDD) NR
3:00 pm AMA Supersport Birmingham (SDD) NR
4:00 pm AMA Superbike Championship Birmingham - Day 1 NR
5:00 pm AMA Superbike Championship Birmingham - Day 2 (SDD) NR
6:00 pm Adrenaline Rush Miguel Duhamel

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Anyone gonna be watching the race on speed channel?? I betting on Mladin taking the opening win on his K5
I thought Mladin won Daytona on a K5. I could be wrong.
Daytona doesn't count towards the championship. They all just go out there and race for bragging rights

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Nope sorry.

After the race the top 5 riders all chip in and buy the winner a hooker and a weekend in Vegas, they also line up and individually receive a teabagging from the winner. There are no points awarded.

I'm surprised you guys were not aware of this.

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Nope sorry.

After the race the top 5 riders all chip in and buy the winner a hooker and a weekend in Vegas, they also line up and individually receive a teabagging from the winner. There are no points awarded.

I never knew.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dodn't know where it was i read it, but i could have sworn i saw a roster that went

-mMadin 95pts
-Yates (dont remember)
-That Ducati rider (lol) 54 pts.

and as for the daytona mix up. Wasn't daytona not on there this year cuz it was set for Formula Extreme and not superbike like usual?

·
Registered
408 Posts
There was still a Daytona superbike race, it just wasn't the Daytona 200. That was set up for boring old 600 formula xtremely lame! Slow, getting sleepy............ must rest...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nope sorry.

Yes they do. Im shocked you didnt know that! as a matter of fact here are the top 10.

1 1 Mathew Mladin Henderson, 38 Points Suzuki GSX-R1000
2 100 Neil Hodgson, 32 Points Ducati 999R
3 11 Ben Spies Longview, 29 Points Suzuki GSX-R1000
4 20 Aaron W Yates 27 Points Suzuki GSX-R1000
5 98 Jake P Zemke 26 Points Honda CBR1000RR
6 17 Miguel Duhamel 25 Points Honda CBR1000RR
7 43 Jason R Pridmore 24 Points Suzuki GSX-R1000
8 99 Geoff May Cumming 23 Points Suzuki GSX-R1000
9 80 Kurtis L Roberts 22 Points Honda CBR1000RR
10 15 Steve Rapp 21 Points Suzuki GSX-R1000

1 - 16 of 16 Posts