Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I weas trying to get my 1990 gixxer 750 into my truck bed yesterday when it was raining and it slipped off the ramp landing on it's right side.
Consequently when it landed it broke of the right side mirror. I'm extremely upset about it . I went to the dealer to order one but the price of $45 seemed a little high to me. He quoted it as the RIGHT SIDE MIRROR FOR A 1990 GSXR750 L. I'm not sure why it has the L designation but he said there were three types and I needed the one designated L. Can anyone help me find a new mirror thats not quite as costly as the dealers? Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated. By the way, the gixxer I have was bout from a guy on here who went by the name ffyez (I think). Thanks in advance. Sean Dos Santos [email protected]

·
Registered
163 Posts
im pretty sure i have a right side mirror from my 90 gsxr 750. gotta check the box to see if it is really the right side or not.

If CNY750Rider can't find his... i'll sell you mine.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I checked all over man, maybe I gave the mirror to the dude who bought my bike. I could have swore I just seen it recently while looking for something else. Don't ya hate that? Anyways, maybe you want to hook up with the other dude. If I come across it, it's yours. I gotta get some of this stuff out of my garage/cellar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts