Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minnesota riders check in. Where are you at and where do you ride? I am north of Cambridge and am looking for people to ride with. I prefer to ride the country roads and have found quite a few nice routes. For a nice easy day trip I plan to ride up to the Apostle Islands in northern Wisconsin, have lunch and head back, anyone game? Lets try a group ride sometime. Sound off MN. :biggrin

·
Registered
497 Posts
Sorry for bringing back such an old thread, but I figured it was better than creating a new one, and OP wouldn't mind I'm sure. Any MN riders? Checking in from Blaine here

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
497 Posts
Bump.

OP doesn't seem to be active on the forum anymore. I can't be the only rider in MN on this forum! Anyone else wanna chime in, the season is almost upon us!

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
but who will upload the vid to youtube?
Now i have a vested interest...come on peoples. Fuzz needs a friend for an hour...He can't be that bad:Dunno

·
Registered
497 Posts
Awww man being the new guy is the worst. My friends and I are actually planning a trip around superior, definitely not going to be as interesting as the gdc trips though, I'll tell you what

1 - 11 of 11 Posts