• New England Patriots

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make your picks, denver and MN are 4-0. Denver faces its biggest challenge Sunday, while Mn faces its easiest.:lol Make your picks, I'm going Vikes over the Rams, and on a limb, Broncos will upset the Patriots

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
what is this poll about?

just wondering why you don't have my Colts up on that list with the rest of those teams.

:cheers

edit: meh... the Rams game will be a cakewalk.

patriots are clearly going to get better as Brady's knee feels better (and they get Wes Welker back to 100%)

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is this poll about?

just wondering why you don't have my Colts up on that list with the rest of those teams.

:cheers

edit: meh... the Rams game will be a cakewalk.

patriots are clearly going to get better as Brady's knee feels better (and they get Wes Welker back to 100%)
You have to start your own 4 team poll:shifty

:lol I can only fit so many teams on a poll, and I am a Vikings and Broncos fan, so there it be:cheers

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Nope, picked Lions before as well. ... not like the Rams are going to drop every game.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, picked Lions before as well. ... not like the Rams are going to drop every game.
Yeah cause thats never happened before, *ahem* lions

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Goood oneee... I seen two people on many boards actually give the Lions a chance to win ONE this season. While the rest counted them dead as the 76 Bucs. Rams will win, hopefully its not against your Vikings :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts