Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

481 - 500 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
wholly heck. just now came across this. i know its 2yrs too late but, RIP. didnt know you personally mike, but def remember you were og around here. I wish i could have met you in person. :sad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Guys, I'm new to the site but this guy looks like he was awesome and clearly meant a lot to all of you.

His bike is the same model as mine and I'd love to emulate it (same fairings and whatnot) in his honor if someone knows where he got them and wants to PM me.

Looks like a really sick bike and he was obviously a good guy. RIP Mike.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Damn, 3 years... We miss you Mike.

:crying

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
RIP Grizz,you are greatly missed:sad
Cant believe its been 3yrs already..I remember Cakes calling me at 5am to tell me he passed as I was driving to work..

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Yes this still suks!

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Oh yeh

Mike F you!

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
holy shit, how the hell are you keith?

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
holy shit, how the hell are you keith?
Hey Anthony! I've had some ups and downs, had a little battle with cancer 4yrs ago, but i'm past that. Last Augest I herninated two disk in my neck then four days later the house got flooded with the tropical storm-huricane we had. It hasn't been all bad kids are doing good and I still ride a little when I can, the weight of the helmet gets to be a bit much om my neck after a while. My nephew just picked up his first bike so I'm working on the basic's with him. How have you been? I hope the family has been well. Feel free to move this to another forum if you want I know it's off topic in here. I just stopped by to pay my respects.

481 - 500 of 528 Posts
About this Discussion
527 Replies
306 Participants
spike52
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing