Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 528 Posts

·
Mama Bear
17,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just received a call from a mutual friend that Mike passed away after a heart attack.

I don't know what to say. Mike was a wonderful guy, a fucking great rider, and in general a good person. He would drop everything to help a friend. Those of you who never got to know him personally, I'm sorry.

He'll be missed. Honestly, GDC will never be the same again without Papa Bear.

Jason, you and your family are in my thoughts. Let me know if you need anything and please keep us all updated.

:crying

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Get the fuck out!?! I don't "know" him but see him around here ALL the time...

wow...RIP...:sad

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
wow sorry to hear that:sad RIP mike

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
WTF... no way. This has got to be a miss understanding or something. Jay or someone from the farm would know I would think.

When was this supposed to have happened?

I sure hope something is a misunderstanding, miss communication.... something :scared :crying

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Here is another pic from the fall busa bash!

Me and another friend where just with him yesterday!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Gixerhp...... is this confirmed? I have his number, and his brothers numbers, but I dont want to call in a time like this. I feel strange about it. :crying

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Gixerhp...... is this confirmed? I have his number, and his brothers numbers, but I dont want to call in a time like this. I feel strange about it. :crying
Yes this is true, Jason called and told me!

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
DAmnit man. I didnt realize who you were at first.

We are all so sorry to hear this. We were all friends with him, but you especially :crying

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
RIP My Brother :cheers

1 - 20 of 528 Posts
About this Discussion
527 Replies
306 Participants
spike52
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing