Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna get a MIg slip on but they dont make em anymore. Anyone know where to get one or have a used one for sale? PM me. TIA.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yeah, it's too bad they don't make 'em anymore. I had mine for a while and just sold it to a buddy for $250. I like to switch exhausts every few months or so to get a chance to listen to different sounds, judge manufacturing quality, have a different look, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why you sell it? And I think black gixxer 1ks are slow. Silver ones are better. Especially if you get em cuz your friend wrecked your car.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Why you sell it? And I think black gixxer 1ks are slow. Silver ones are better. Especially if you get em cuz your friend wrecked your car.
Your friend wrecked your car? And you got his bike. Well, considering it was a piece of sh!t 20 year old Bimmer - you did get the good end of the deal. And every time it rains - I think of you first, Mikey. And you know you don't want none of my 04. Besides, you gotta beat my boy Yosh's 750 before you can get at the 1k. Pecking order, my friend, pecking order. See ya soon.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha I got a raincoat in the back for when it comes down. I got the other kinda rain coat in my pocket for when its really wet
BTW I need that tank. Ill come by sometime this week.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just thought you should know that Mico smells real nice and has big boobs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts