Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm coming back from school in Cali for the summer. Live in Murfreesboro, where is everyone riding and meeting, any bike nights? Hit me up if anyone wants to ride...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wed and thurs there are bike nights in Bowling Green. It may be farther then you want to drive, I am sure there are a lot in Nashville too. I think Hooters had bike nights last year. There is a group that rides in B.G. every Sunday if you want to go.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bowling Green isn't too far, where at in Bowling Green are they?

·
Registered
180 Posts
They meet at Taco Bell on the bypass on Sunday at like 1. Wednesday bike night is at Motor City Bar and Grill and Thursday night is at Santa Fe.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Hey I'm coming back from school in Cali for the summer. Live in Murfreesboro, where is everyone riding and meeting, any bike nights? Hit me up if anyone wants to ride...
Thursday's in Murfreesboro at Coconut Bay...

·
Registered
340 Posts
what kind of riding do you do, curves stunts crusing etc. I live int the boro and there are plenty of people for any style of riding. hit me up [email protected]

·
Registered
244 Posts
I live in the Boro tooo....... Where are y'all meeting at?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PhynixBrd hit me back and lets ride sometime... Thinking about heading up to KY for a bike night there too. Either way lets ride sometime.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm down.... I am thinking about riding up to Spencer this weekend. On hwy 30. It is kind of like a minin Dragon

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
I'm down.... I am thinking about riding up to Spencer this weekend. On hwy 30. It is kind of like a minin Dragon
Just don't stick around very long. The cops seem to show up rather quickly there.

·
Registered
244 Posts
No kidding? I have only been there a couple of times.... last time there was a slide on the road. (luckily it was on a strait)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts