1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
im trying for the 10th.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I was originally thinking about going to gratten July 3rd and 4th. But I think I might skip that one and go to mid ohio instead. Not to sure which day though, probably Saturday.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Mid-Ohio is worth every penny. We went on the LED day and it was SWEET!!!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like the weathers going to be good

Saturday, Jul 9 [Details/AccuPOP]
Mostly sunny and nice. Winds from the NW at 2 mph. High: 85° F RealFeel: 90° F

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
i just signed up for Sunday!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far so good! My new rear tire is mounted and ready to go. I also just got an onboard video camera set up. Can't wait!

I think i seen you in the line up once.....I was on the black red K5.....We took off before i could say hello.

·
Registered
565 Posts
It's cool. I remember looking for your bike, but didn't see it anywhere. What a day though, i had a great time. I think I finally found some decent lines through the last two turns in the key hole and the carousel. That track is freaking sweet. I love wheelying over the hill of turn 12 while still leaned over. I got some good onboard footage too. I was hoping that MPH #4 AMA dude would come flying past me so I could get him on tape, but I don't think he ran that session. I'd post up some video if I knew where to upload it to.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was riding with him in the last session, he was doing some filming.....next time well have to hook up...Im sure you may see me if you got some on board footage...It was a GREAT DAY>>

Mid-ohio is very cool plan to do a few more there this year..Along with some others..Cant wait...How many you plan to do.

How big is your file i can get it hosted if you want to send it to me...

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
#4 from MPH is Doug Duane. He is pretty fast, probably middle pack AMA guy.

Sunday, some rider passed me on the inside of 11 (Fast left before the carosel) and took out my front tire. Down I go! I was pissed...especially for a track day!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Dam Matt, that sucks. Where you able to get back out, or was your day over. I'd be pissed too. No need for aggressive passes at a track day.

Eagledriver, right now the video is about 23 minutes long, so the file is huge. Either tonight or tomorrow I'll edit it down to a few laps and put some music to it. Then I'll send it your way. I didn't see you in there though. As for my next track days, I'm already signed up for Beaverun this coming weekend. I'll probably end up going to Putnam again at the end of this month. Not to sure what tracks I'll hit next month. I try to hit at least one a month.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
nope...my day was over....my rear set broke off from the mounts on my frame....so i was screwed! Bike is at the welder's and I will have back tonight, so hopefully I can make VIR this weekend.

My leather got pretty rashed and took them to a local shopping to get restitched and should have them back tomorrow....besides that and my new paint job being toast...damage was minimal (so far, lets hope the frame isn't tweaked!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts