Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many if not all of you would agree that pops aka OG, has been with us long enough, and taken us on enough fun rides up at the Nest and the Mountain, that we can take him in as an honarary member of the MMC.

Pops, you gotta get the MMC logo in your sig area, and rep us to the fullest.

I spoke to OG on the phone yesterday, and he didnt know if he was down or not, so lets make it official.

Anyone have any problems with that, speak now, or forever get pummled by OG and I :lol

Welcome home pops :cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I'm thinkin I'm the "younger" of the two Papa's here:cool

I havent a clue how to do the sig pic thingy,JRD&MPD hooked me up with that:scratch

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
hell yeah he has my vote!

·
Lifetime Royalty Member
1,189 Posts
word....I know my vote don't count, but he's got it in my books.....he's not only a gentleman, but a scholar as well......welcome home OG

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
EdOgG06 said:
word....I know my vote don't count, but he's got it in my books.....he's not only a gentleman, but a scholar as well......welcome home OG
u just sayin that cuz u want him to hook ur Lazy, no sock wearin, Platano eatin, Bachata blastin, el Guiro playin, Honda Accord drivin, rim stealin, Dominican ass up!

:lol:lol:lol J/k homie! i know u don't drive an Accord! :cheers

·
Lifetime Royalty Member
1,189 Posts
:lol :lol

nah.....he's good peeps man...that's why I said it....not many people what do what he did for me....:cheers

yo...AV.....are you still running from la migra.....you know I just put it all together, you work for the airline, so you can transport all your famo from mexico....illegal ass foodstamp/bottle collecting bastard....:lol :lol

it's all about the hondas bro....toma! :lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words ladies;)

Papa OG takes care of his boys anyway he can,remember that:cheers

·
Lifetime Royalty Member
1,189 Posts
remember....if there is anything I can assist you with...just holla my way....

don't reach out and try to touch someone, cuz cakes may get all excited.....:lol

·
Premium Member
5,885 Posts
EdOgG06 said:
:lol :lol

nah.....he's good peeps man...that's why I said it....not many people what do what he did for me....:cheers

yo...AV.....are you still running from la migra.....you know I just put it all together, you work for the airline, so you can transport all your famo from mexico....illegal ass foodstamp/bottle collecting bastard....:lol :lol

it's all about the hondas bro....toma! :lol
:cursing bastard figured me out!!!:cursing

·
Lifetime Royalty Member
1,189 Posts
Avplayer said:
:cursing bastard figured me out!!!:cursing
ha ha :lol...........it'a all in good fun bro!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.