Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michelin H2\'s

Anyone have opinions? I can't seem to find anything when searching, only Pilot Powers. Looking at them for trackdays and riding schools.

Thanks

·
Registered
580 Posts
Re: Michelin H2\'s

H2's have been replaced by the pilot power race tires-which ranked first in a tire test in june roadracingworld,2-bt-002,3-supercorsas,4- sportmax gp

·
Registered
414 Posts

I run the Power Race tires and absolutely LOVE them... I ride on the street a bunch, and do trackdays as well.

CD

·
Banned
15,031 Posts

ya i plan on useing a set of take offs next track day, just to see how much difference i can tell with street to race. 3 track days on pilot powers, we'lll see how the pilot race holds up

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts

I've had a set of H2s on my track bike. They were pretty good normally until I did a trackday in 90 degree F weather. The surface of rear just go slick and shredded, ultimatly leading to it letting go without warning and making the bike lowside. It's not too good in the wet either.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

There are going on a track only 600. I am going to give them a try only $219/set brand new.

Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts

damn were u getting them at that price . Please check for a 190 also. Price

·
Super Moderator
15,101 Posts

I've got a set of H2's on my track bike now. They seem to work great. They slide around a bit more than a softer tire would but the slides are predictable. You should have no problem with em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts