Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wow. That looked terrible.
RIP Hope the two that made it out alive will have good recoveries.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
RIP

Damn that sucks. The car just flies up behind them and runs through them like they weren't even there. The guy in front was lucky as hell.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Damn, I watched that bout 10 times and every time it looked worse. What was that guy fukin doin? God, dont wanna be scared on my bike but, cmon almost have to be!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Crap, that looked horrible. That guy would have been dead even with gear on. Wonder what the story is with the person driving the car?

That is absolutely my worst fear out on the street. Every time I have to slow down or come to a stop I afraid some dumb ass is going to be daydreaming and plow me down

RIP to that dude...

·
Registered
301 Posts
That fucking blows. Bet that ASSHOLE was on his cell phone!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
If i was the guy in the front of the pack that survived I would have killed that fuckin drunk right on the spot. I always carry my .45

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
I'm in complete shock
RIP and I pray the others make it through

·
Registered
55 Posts
oh wow.... its video's like that that really just piss me off. Drivers like that need harsher punishments, like DEATH. put them on a bike, make them ride, and shove a car down up behind them and run them down, let them experiance it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
WTF!

·
Registered
175 Posts
That was insane! WTF was the guy thinking? Does anybody know if the driver meant to hit the bikes? If you watch it a 2nd time it looks like it was on purpose.RIP.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts