Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you just delete my message titled "Yosh Exhaust" in the gsxr 1000 03-04 forum? If so please explain why? I do not have the header for sale I was just passing on info for 03-04 gix 1k owners... I have tried to re-post the info in the "Parts for sale" section and I am somehow not allowed to post there???

Please explain you actions..

Thanx

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Not a mod obviously, but even if you weren't selling the part, any thing being sold is to be listed in the classifieds. You need to be a contributing member with the red "R" under your name in order to post in the classifieds.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my opinion adding a yosh header would be considered a "mod", and passing information to bike specific owners seem appropriate to me, but you're the boss.

I don't know if you have noticed or not but your "classified" section is as dead as a door nail.. possibly because it is not bike specific? I am a member of 4 other boards and the used part forum thrives elsewhere..

I've been on this board for a week, maybe you could have let me know of the issue rather than vaporizing my post?

So are you saying I have to pay for the privilege of posting in classified section?

Thanks

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
So are you saying I have to pay for the privilege of posting in classified section?

Thanks
Yes, so random people don't pollute this site with the shit they want to sell.

You're welcome.

Oh, and by purchasing your red R, you also get access to the noodz.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
In my opinion adding a yosh header would be considered a "mod", and passing information to bike specific owners seem appropriate to me, but you're the boss.

I don't know if you have noticed or not but your "classified" section is as dead as a door nail.. possibly because it is not bike specific? I am a member of 4 other boards and the used part forum thrives elsewhere..

I've been on this board for a week, maybe you could have let me know of the issue rather than vaporizing my post?

Thanks
First of all loose the fucking attitude. I was being nice and explaining an answer to what you asked. Secondly I said obviously not a mod as in I'm not a moderator and I had nothing to do with what happened to your post. Thirdly, yes you need to pay to post in the classifieds. This isn't fucking craigslist. And how is it not bike specific? There is a break down for every year GSXR there is. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :bitchslap

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

Thanks
That is exactly what he was saying. You need to be a paid member to be able to post or even see the classifieds. You may be able to see the motorcycles for sale or some of the classifieds I'm not sure on what you can and cant see.:dunno However they are motorcycle specific:fact:biggrin Also its really not dead in there either I just dont think you can see it all becuase you are not a paid member.

They require a paid membership to buy and sell so this doesnt become another form of craigslist. It is $15 for a year and $40 for a lifetime.

And lose the attitude dickhead. You have been here for a week and you are already being a douche. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Edit: Ironhead beat me to the punch

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
It was another staff member who deleted it but I looked it up and yes, you do have to be a paying member to post For Sale ads - whether you are selling your own stuff or your buddy's.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad, I guess I can't see some of the board because there is no bike specific parts section from my view. Which may also account for not seeing any activity to speak of... that makes sense. This has been my error, I didn't know there was more to see for $$.

Thank you for clearing that up!!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
My bad, I guess I can't see some of the board because there is no bike specific parts section from my view. Which may also account for not seeing any activity to speak of... that makes sense. This has been my error, I didn't know there was more to see for $$.

Thank you for clearing that up!!

I deleted your thread for reasons already mentioned above. When joining a new site you should familiarize yourself with the rules before posting and you'll know what is and isn't allowed.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170676

Advertising, Marketing & Spam

Gixxer.com classifieds are open to premium and lifetime members. Do not post classifieds ads anywhere but in the classifieds areas. If you are not a premium member, then you are not welcome to try to sell your wares on this site. This includes in signatures, avatars, or outside of the classifieds.

1. - Members must not use the discussion forums as a vehicle to promote or advertise the products or services of any business that they are directly or indirectly associated with unless said member is currently an advertiser at the site. Any such post will be deleted and the posting party’s membership may be revoked. Spam will be immediately deleted from the discussion. This rule applies everywhere within Gixxer.com, including the private message system.

2. - Links to your web site(s) are not permitted in signatures. They may not contain, precede, or follow any additional marketing language. As per above, links to competing sites are prohibited and will be removed at the discretion of the moderators.

3. - Site sponsors with Gixxer.com will be allowed to talk about their website once in a while. Spamming a number of forums with this topic or only talking about their website will result in banning. Site sponsors refer to the specific agreement you made when you became a site sponsor.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I stand humbly corrected, this is a large site and takes a lot of time to learn the ends and outs... thanks fellow enthusiasts! And, if anyone can delete this whole embarrassing mess of a thread I would appreciate it! lol

~Peace~

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
I stand humbly corrected, this is a large site and takes a lot of time to learn the ends and outs... thanks fellow enthusiasts! And, if anyone can delete this whole embarrassing mess of a thread I would appreciate it! lol

~Peace~
That is another thing you will learn about GDC. Threads with lulz or embarassment are never deleted:fact:lmao:lmao

However you were smart by admitting your wrongs lol. You would be suprised by the amount of idiots that would get more butt hurt and carry on much further then you did. It leads to some epic threads lol. Welcome to the site and enjoy!:biggrin

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts

·
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni
1,981 Posts
Except the classifieds ARE bike specific, and quite active. The glitch that lets non- Red R and banned see the classifieds doesn't let them see anywhere near it all. If you think it does, check out the nudes in club red R.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is another thing you will learn about GDC. Threads with lulz or embarassment are never deleted:fact:lmao:lmao

However you were smart by admitting your wrongs lol. You would be suprised by the amount of idiots that would get more butt hurt and carry on much further then you did. It leads to some epic threads lol. Welcome to the site and enjoy!:biggrin
You can't shoval enough bullshit to cover you own fukups, may as well be genuine and own them!

For the love of god man... delete this bitch!:biggrin

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Screw him, he's another one of those Jersey dickheads!!!!! :p
Some of my best friends are Jersey dickeads, lol, my brother lives in Nyack and inherited a little house on the Jersey shore. Pretty fun hangin out there! For a Missouri boy anyways... :)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So how much to get in Club R, with the chics n shit... I've got some pipe I need to peddle...

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Done, now you're stuck with me for life!!, and if you don't like it don't let the door smack ur ass on the way OUT mf'rs!!

hahaha...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts