Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Silencerco Omega 30. Really nice full auto and magnum rated with an integral recoil reducing anchor brake & quick detach mount that doubles as a muzzle brake when the suppressor is not on the rifle. Now I just have to wait for god knows how many months for the federal paper work to go through so I can play with it!

Attachments

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
the federal paper work to go through so I can play with it!
What kinda commie talk is that? Gov'ment? Paperwork? This is 'Murica, why did we beat those pansie, crumpet eating, tea drinkers if not for the right to bear arms? You go enjoy your new toy, let the Gov'ment catch you using it, try to prove you have it or try to tell you you shouldn't have it.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kinda commie talk is that? Gov'ment? Paperwork? This is 'Murica, why did we beat those pansie, crumpet eating, tea drinkers if not for the right to bear arms? You go enjoy your new toy, let the Gov'ment catch you using it, try to prove you have it or try to tell you you shouldn't have it.
:lol That's why they don't even let you have it! All I have is a picture. It stays locked up at the selling dealer until all federal paperwork is done.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol That's exactly what it's going to feel like by the time it's done. The latest ones are nearing a fucking year!

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
New Silencerco Omega 30. Really nice full auto and magnum rated with an integral recoil reducing anchor brake & quick detach mount that doubles as a muzzle brake when the suppressor is not on the rifle. Now I just have to wait for god knows how many months for the federal paper work to go through so I can play with it!
Are you worried about the noise while you are shooting the commies? ;)

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 11 of 11 Posts