Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im looking to take a daily vitamin, but have no idea what to buy. I used to take GNC mega man, but have been told they are over priced.

So, what to buy? i have some cupons to BN.com, so would probably get them from there.

Also, what about a daily vitamin for the wife as well.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
I take Animal Pak everyday, it's the best and most complete. It's like $20 for 44 paks from DPS Nutrition. Needless to say I don't reccommend it for anyone that dislikes taking pills. Each pack is like 11 pills. Swallowing lots of pills don't bother me so I don't mind.

User feedback :D

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=312

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
you could always crush them and put them into applesauce like we did with gamma's pillz. :lol

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Wow 5,000 times the daily recommend amount?

I take Centrum with fish oil pill for absorption and get the rest from my food.

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
I ordered Animal pak when this thread came up and they just came in yesterday. You weren't playing about the amount of pills u had to take. I took them this morning and plan on taking them for a while. thanx :cheers

·
Registered
751 Posts
Orange Triad from Controlled Labs gets my vote.
Although I'm thinking of trying MHP's Activite Sport a try next month.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
I take a pack of 6 pills per day. I don't know about 11 LOL that is nuts.

spl you take amino acids as well? Just wondering if you eat food or just pills lol

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Believe it or not, I take Juice Plus www.juiceplus.com/+ds10200 and it has replaced the vitamin packs I use to take, been on it for awhile now. I still take fish oil and a few other things but juice plus is my vitamin source..

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
So the Animal Pack only last 4 days if you get the 44 pack?:scratch
44 packs

2 packs a day

22 Days

I still cant believe you guys are taking that...

·
Wants Robert Pattinson to explore his Twilight Sta
3,415 Posts

·
Wants Robert Pattinson to explore his Twilight Sta
3,415 Posts
ive always felt good with the gnc vitamin.

j

·
the gun show
3,186 Posts
I'm a fan of Twinlab Daily One for a basic vitamin/mineral. Very good quality, only one capsule a day. I also suppliment aminos and quite a few other things. I like to customize my suppliments.

The only advantage something like the Animal Pack has over it is the aminos and the "performance pack". But unless you are a hardcore bodybuilder or are training hard for a performance sport, it's not really needed. For the average person, the only amino suppliment that has any merit would be L-Glutamine. I guess what I'm saying is that it should depend on your lifestyle.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
24 Participants
SprGrn66
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing