Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... I have decided in true martial tradition, to take on a pupil. A protege if you will.
I recommend to you that he be treated well in here, he has proven to be an apt pupil and will be an eager ally in the battle against the no0bs.
I say welcome fellow calamari eater, what say ye men?
It is high time that we choose new blood in the face of this onslaught we have been coping with.
I present to you x-rtdGSXR! Arise fellow warrior and take the oath.

·
Registered
431 Posts
thanks Hotrod, i look forward to learning much and look forward to fighting the good fight, bring it on bitches, hotrod, as the king of the farm, i am here to serve

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
By the powers INFESTED in me -- I bestow upon your apprentice the blessings of the greatest motorcyclist that ever lived... that would be: ME.

It's tiring having to do all these approvals, but I take PayPal.

All No0bs must be
Now go forth and make them suffer.

·
Registered
431 Posts
thanks for the go-ahead ECC3, you can send the paypal request to hotrod
or i can work it off bashing noObs

·
Premium Member
26,407 Posts
As a long time warrior alongside Hotrod (remember the 04IlockedmyselfoutofmytrailerandnowhavetosleepinthePintoonblockoutfront onslaught a few months ago?), if he vouches for you, then welcome! We are in need of some assistance to help us wipe out this new scourge of no0bs attacking our Squiod Farm fortress.

And if you fail us, it's his head on a stick.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
We haven't heard from SVS's wife but you must have her approval. Mrs. SVS, what say ye?

I say welcome to the Farm. Bash away my friend, bash away.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Men, I am proud to call you all brothers this day!
Whet your swords, the no0bs are many and we are few. However, there is no other group of warriors that I would rather face these skill-less hordes of barbarians with. May they know our wrath well. I toast you with the blood of 1000 no0bs out of the skulls of 20 Squiodfarm victims.
We are coming for you.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
uhhhmm, learn to read... You are the no0b...
She says :"mmm fresh no0b meat"
Think on it for a while, it'll come to you limey.

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
shit really? let me explain.......
i was attempting (poorly, i know) to make a joke. I understand the pic and its intended point. I did however make a play on what was posted to respond to said post.

and what do small green citrus fruits have anything to do with it?

·
Registered
431 Posts
god, do we have to explain everything to these noObs? the limey reference was alluding to your geographical location, try to keep up

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I think we should allow andtal to join the ranks also. He has put up with shit and has over 100 posts (i.e. the original rules). He is also English and we know they have a piss poor sense of humor (humour for andtal) but he is learning. Once we get him to learn to fire back and not try and explain himself he will be ready. What say ye o' brothers of Squiod Farm?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.