Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
actually, said penis picture was shared with this whole site & the member (heh) was pointed & laughed at for his tiny penor :lol

Ohh, good times good times :lol
How the hell did I miss out on the penor lulz? Damn!:biggrin

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
So is it OK or not, for Steven32 & Martin to be asking me for sex & sending me pics of their penors? :scratch

·
Premium Member
6,904 Posts
So is it OK or not, for Steven32 & Martin to be asking me for sex & sending me pics of their penors? :scratch
I thought the old and medically infirm were off-limits, but on the other hand, I guess you get it from wherever you can get it lol.

How ya been man? healing up alright?

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I thought the old and medically infirm were off-limits, but on the other hand, I guess you get it from wherever you can get it lol.

How ya been man? healing up alright?
:lol I'm getting there slowly, thanks. I think I will be released to drive a car next week. I go in Monday to get fresh CT scans & MRI's. I can't believe the whole summer slipped away & I've only ran 1 tank of gas through my bike!

·
Premium Member
6,904 Posts
:lol I'm getting there slowly, thanks. I think I will be released to drive a car next week. I go in Monday to get fresh CT scans & MRI's. I can't believe the whole summer slipped away & I've only ran 1 tank of gas through my bike!
good to hear you're patched up.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Honestly, I'm not surprised. If any of you all post on Offtopic.com too, they pull this kinda shit all the time. There are a lot of pathetic individuals in this day and age.

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Wow just ran across this...sad I never pounced on a female at a bike night not to mention on a message board...never mind sending a picture of my member to somebody! That's a all time low!!!

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
I say 1 strike and you're gone. This should not be an issue and it should become a zero tolerance policy. This is a place to learn and celebrate being a sports bike enthusiast. The personalities are one thing but unwanted advances are simply unacceptable.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
But I likey the ladies... :(

So can I P.M. you instead MOTO-JOE?...:wait

·
Registered
40 Posts
The message I send to girls on Plenty Of Fish:

Hello heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is as timeless as those of the great pyramids. I would do battle with a group of hippopotamus with nothing more than a hand carved shank from a saudi arabian oil sheik, jump into a pirahna infested river with two rhinoceros beetles gnawing my testicles, and dive to the depths of the challenger deep with nothing but sarah jessica parkers queef's as my air supply just to sit next to the guy who sat next to you on the bus in high school.

Some background on me, I was born in the remote village of habibi in the outskirts of djibouti to an albanian prostitute where i was raised by an ascetic monk in the azerbaijan mountains before moving to croatia at the age of 5. at the age of 15 I was conscripted into the croatian military where I served as a janitorial technician in iran. After moving to florida at 19, I followed my mothers footsteps and roamed the streets as a prostitute, selling blowjobs for 5 bucks.

After a brief stint in rehab, i turned my life around and became a personal trainer. In the past several years I've hunted with the indigenous tribes of sri lanka, found 3 previously unknown star clusters with nothing more than my grandmothers magnifying glass, some ducktape and tinfoil and and have had a statue erected in honor of me in Uzbekistan for peace negotiatians with the native titthibhalad tribe. How about you?

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
How original, too bad that's blasted over many forums and is somehow considered "funny."

:dissapointed

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
But I likey the ladies... :(

So can I P.M. you instead MOTO-JOE?...:wait
I sent Moto-Joe a PM once, I got dinner out of the deal. :cheers

My turn next time I'm presuming. :D

61 - 80 of 114 Posts