Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
What's wrong with these fools? My method is much easier and much more effective: I check out the site, log off, and go harass my own girl!

·
Blithering Idiot
2,306 Posts
wow...:dissapointed....i just remembered a line from con air...
"your dick jumps out of your pants, you jump off this plane"....classic:biggrin
:lol great movie!

If you try to meet a biker girl on the interwebs you need to throw away your computer... and then go to the local starbucks :biggrin

·
Redneck Rider
1,741 Posts
What's wrong with these fools? My method is much easier and much more effective: I check out the site, log off, and go harass my own girl!
Thats the way to go.... You actually have a chance of getting some that way.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Holy shyt....this is the first forum i have ever been on that I have ever seen a tread, much less a damn sticky for this crap!! All I got to say is damn.....

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Holy shyt....this is the first forum i have ever been on that I have ever seen a tread, much less a damn sticky for this crap!! All I got to say is damn.....
Unfortunately it was required. :dissapointed

·
Registered
55 Posts
LOL, i have to say...they may as well be sweating craigslist! Yeah, a chick rider is cool, but only sometimes...my ex rode, but not very well! LOL. She always wanted to go out riding with me and my buddies, but she would slow us down all the time and we would kinda start getting to the point that we almost regretted taking her. I loved her being there with us, but was always worried she would go down...or try to keep up and get killed in a sharp turn...you know all the normal things. Then if I told her that we were going on a bail money ride...she would want to park her and ride with me. So it came tobe she was always with me!!! I couldnt shyt without her asking to wipe my ass for me...... Short story, it wasnt nearly what it was cracked up to be....

Now having said that, i'm engaged now.. and my girl dont ride...but a friend I met awhile back does, so shes my "biker babe" basically my girl dont mind at all, knowing this girl is either on the back, or riding with me, my girl knows or figures no other girl will be able to...weird I know...but it works for me. LOL. Anyway, she rides pretty well, to the point of sometimes out riding me..yeah I know..lol. And when we go on long rides, about every other week, she rides two up with me. Yeah....this I find sexy as hell just cause she knows how to ride, has all her gear, can sometimes outride me, and really knows how to be a great passenger. Just makes life enjoyable ya know..but she 'lets" me go out with my boys without her sometimes and its great, she never gets mad or anything. So in a sense, i have my biker wife, and my real wife to be... and they love each other and me! So I knida got the best of both worlds. I know, lucky as hell....

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Hahaha this is awesome and pathetic all at the same time.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Except with the features that attract men to them.

Beat me to it! and cleaned it up a bit :cursing

I would have said "Boobs"

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wow...can't believe this has to be a sticky. Wait, Yes I can. I've been on enough motorcycle forums where they have a "starting line" and all the guys get like 2 or 3 obligatory welcomes but if a new mentions that they are a girl then they'll have 200 responses in 15 minutes lol

21 - 40 of 114 Posts
About this Discussion
113 Replies
83 Participants
le skid
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing