Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
I honestly dont understand why PM's are such a big deal. Nobody is forcing you to read them, just delete them?
I wouldn't say it's a big deal either... just sad..:dissapointed

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
I wouldn't say it's a big deal either... just sad..:dissapointed
you ever gotten a random pm of a guy's hard but tiny dick covered in cum? if not, then you have NO idea what you're talking about.

see, I'M the nice one here. i give infractions. but you guys just can't seem to listen or stay the fuck out...so now, you've drawn the attn of admins. this won't end well for anyone in here. my advice: stay out of the girl's forum b/c ALL of these comments are to the point where *I* will ban y'all.

you don't have to like it, you don't have to understand it. frankly, i don't give a shit. rules are rules and they're about to be strictly enforced bc ppl can't stop pushing hte boundries.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
you ever gotten a random pm of a guy's hard but tiny dick covered in cum? if not, then you have NO idea what you're talking about.
Only once. It wasn't random though, it was Martin

·
Registered
136 Posts

see, I'M the nice one here. i give infractions. but you guys just can't seem to listen or stay the fuck out...so now, you've drawn the attn of admins. this won't end well for anyone in here. my advice: stay out of the girl's forum b/c ALL of these comments are to the point where *I* will ban y'all.

you don't have to like it, you don't have to understand it. frankly, i don't give a shit. rules are rules and they're about to be strictly enforced bc ppl can't stop pushing hte boundries.
I just want to know... did he photoshop OUT the tweezers? Guys really do that type of shit?? :scratch

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
61 - 69 of 69 Posts