Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
1,345 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
you need to buy your red r. (site sponsor) then you can get in there and post.
AS you can see I am new sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you buy or upgrade your membership?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Thank you

Welcome.....and not that I'm complaining, but that avatar pic of yours is not going to fly with the management around here FYI.

You might want to take it down before you get a reprimanding.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I have a huge rack too, but nobody seems to care!?? :dunno

Except :megan just a little.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Back in the day on another BBS I used to post on we called the leg-humpers "casanovas". Someone made this up based on the old terror alert system lol

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I agree!! I'm 6'0 155 with a huge rack :biggrin but you don't see me posting pictures of myself. I am here for one reason...NOT attention.

umm.... is that you in your avatar?

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
I propose that trolling for dates should be allowed but the GUYS must post-up and await responses from the girls. That way, there is no uninvited solicitation

I'll start:
Hi my name is le skid. I'm a 44 yr old pudgy french dude, looking for one lucky girl who isn't afraid of a little back hair.

bring it on girls

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Guys. Stay the fuck out. I'm serious. I'm going to start banning on site.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I honestly dont understand why PM's are such a big deal. Nobody is forcing you to read them, just delete them?
You don't gave to understand. Just don't do it. It is harassment.

Tell ya what send an unsolicited email to a female at work and see what HR has to say about it.

Not to mention some people have no tact, are crass, vulgar, or down right offensive when they think they are anonymous.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
45 Participants
Knight2211
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing