Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
Not just one sticky, but THREE really. One here, I duplicated it in the starting line, and BMF already had one about posts in here, just not about PMs :banghead
Are you f**king kidding me!

GDC is here for the informational value + flaming :lmao, but if you want to date go to match.com :lmao
:gtfo

·
Wants 2 b one of the guys
432 Posts
This is on a similar note... how bout when chauvanistic mother fookers come into the girl's forum and flame the girls for asking other GIRLS what he clearly thinks only a man has the ability or knowledge to answer, then gives his (retarded) opinion and insults her abilities at the same time??? FACK I hate that ish. :banghead

:gtfo

Sorry, rant over. Back to leg humping. :biggrin

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Shoot me a link.......... and as always feel free to use the "report this post" link on each post :thumbup

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Registered
28 Posts
IMO this is just like how girls dress like sluts and then complain that guys keep staring at them. If a girl really doesn't want all the attention she shouldn't do things like making a username that says, "hotcutesexybikerchick" or starting threads with titles like, "Hey I'm a GIRL! TEE HEE!" or put up their pictures in their avatars and sigs.

I think its pretty stupid how guys are hitting on girls on a bike forum, but when the chicks are screaming for attention what do you expect?
I agree!! I'm 6'0 155 with a huge rack :biggrin but you don't see me posting pictures of myself. I am here for one reason...NOT attention.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
45 Participants
Knight2211
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing