Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is NOT a dating site, "most" of the girls here do not join so you guys can harass them

If any of the ladies alert me to being harassed un-solicited depending on the severity the guy may be banned.

Guys leave the ladies alone......

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
joe, i have asked you before...

will you stop sending my pms with pics of your cock and asking me on dates I am not gay, and do not want to see your cock.

thank you

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not just one sticky, but THREE really. One here, I duplicated it in the starting line, and BMF already had one about posts in here, just not about PMs :banghead

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Joe, how about a sticky about all the ladies harrassing me! Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I am easy! :nono

·
Registered
343 Posts
HEY... I think you got the title of this thread messed up... isn't it supposed to be

New PMSing Female Members

?????

·
GDC's Martha Stewart
7,545 Posts
IMO this is just like how girls dress like sluts and then complain that guys keep staring at them. If a girl really doesn't want all the attention she shouldn't do things like making a username that says, "hotcutesexybikerchick" or starting threads with titles like, "Hey I'm a GIRL! TEE HEE!" or put up their pictures in their avatars and sigs.

I think its pretty stupid how guys are hitting on girls on a bike forum, but when the chicks are screaming for attention what do you expect?

·
Registered
94 Posts
IMO this is just like how girls dress like sluts and then complain that guys keep staring at them. If a girl really doesn't want all the attention she shouldn't do things like making a username that says, "hotcutesexybikerchick" or starting threads with titles like, "Hey I'm a GIRL! TEE HEE!" or put up their pictures in their avatars and sigs.

I think its pretty stupid how guys are hitting on girls on a bike forum, but when the chicks are screaming for attention what do you expect?
x2....

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YOu are entitled to your opinion :thumbup.

But this site is not E harmony, and if the girls is "attention whoring" then so be it. But there have been just random girls who are being PMed at random as well, and that is not ok :idea

·
Touches wangs, because he touches his own
4,510 Posts
YOu are entitled to your opinion :thumbup.

But this site is not E harmony, and if the girls is "attention whoring" then so be it. But there have been just random girls who are being PMed at random as well, and that is not ok :idea
I know I need to give you a hard time any chance I get. Can you blame me?

:cheers :dunno

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
This is NOT a dating site, "most" of the girls here do not join so you guys can harass them

If any of the ladies alert me to being harassed un-solicited depending on the severity the guy may be banned.

Guys leave the ladies alone......
I'm sorry Joe, I agree with you but telling the guys in here to leave the ladies alone is like telling a fly to stay off a steaming pile of dog s**t! :dunno

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Damn I just saw this thread and it's pathetic that guys are resorting to that. :dissapointed

I'm sorry Joe, I agree with you but telling the guys in here to leave the ladies alone is like telling a fly to stay off a steaming pile of dog s**t! :dunno
Smit, I agree with you for the most part, but leg humping in a thread is one thing (not to mention how often it happens now). Taking it to PM when they're willing sure, fine. But an out of the blue harassing PM is over the top. Beck2.6 is a prime example of what can and will happen if we don't control this....older members will know what I'm talking about.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
45 Participants
Knight2211
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing