Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
1,931 Posts
Welcome jessika. You couldnt reach the pavement before it was lowered or did you buy it lowered? Nice bike BTW!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome jessika. You couldnt reach the pavement before it was lowered or did you buy it lowered? Nice bike BTW!
I lowered it after I bought it. I'm 5'4 and lowered the back an inch and the forks 1/2 inch from stock ride height. And now I have to get a shorter kickstand because it sits almost straight up haha its always something!

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
get some boots for them ankles Jess, don't want to see you twist an ankle or worse.
great looking bike btw, I wish my wife was interested in riding, other then being a passenger.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I lowered it after I bought it. I'm 5'4 and lowered the back an inch and the forks 1/2 inch from stock ride height. And now I have to get a shorter kickstand because it sits almost straight up haha its always something!
Or raise it back up :dunno

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Or raise it back up :dunno

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
+1 - will handle much better that way and I know girls shorter than 5'4 who do just fine with stock height bikes. Just scoot to the side and put one foot down - get off the bike if you have to back it up :)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts

·
Administrator
13,376 Posts
my wife is 5 foot neat ... so her SV 650 is lowered also , nice bike btw :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts