Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get a thread going since it's beginning to be that time again. Where we can wipe away our tears and don our gear once more.
Unless you've been really faithful and have been going through winter in your 1 piece watching tv and sleeping in it. :punk

Otherwise it's almost spring! For myself I will be around the Columbia area of MD, and will be looking to learn some new roads around the area.
I usually used to rid e up around the Liberty Reservoir area north of Baltimore. There are definitely some good roads up there.

Who else is around the area, or already has a good group of people they like to ride with ? :cheers

·
Registered
236 Posts
Middle River, MD here. I've been freezing my ass off but I can't stay off the bike! Thinking about riding to work tomorrow :shifty

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm in westminster, does anyone have a shorty levers that I could take a quick look at, I'm trying to decide on short or long aftermarket levers. Thanks,

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in FL but check out openroadjourney.com you can choose the type of ride (city, country, lakeside, oceanside, etc) and you can export to Google Earth and take a virtual tour of the ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Nice find. If this winter would ever let it's icy grip go from the North east / Mid Atlantic region..... :suicide

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'm in westminster, does anyone have a shorty levers that I could take a quick look at, I'm trying to decide on short or long aftermarket levers. Thanks,
I have Pazzos. I'm near Ellicott CIty and looking forward to some new roads. I had a crew I rode with but two moved to Essex and the other two sold their bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Frederick, MD here. Would definitely be willing to make the ride out to Baltimore or DC area to meet some people for rides on a saturday/sunday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts