Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe its may already. The weather is looking pretty good for this sun.
I would rather be at the track with the crew, but I will have to settle for some mountain twisties!!!! See you at the circle at 10am!!!

Post up if you are coming out.

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
John I booke the end of the month holiday Sunday Monday might still book sat. The 27 th and 28th

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John I booke the end of the month holiday Sunday Monday might still book sat. The 27 th and 28th
Kool, I will be booking soon, don't wanna get assed out. Holiday weekends sell out quick!!!!

Alex who is going with you?

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
I'm all by myself John, gonna be a lonely night.. lol
Who is going to make the burgers, and help me with the back protector.. :( FML!!

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
I'd like to go but I have the military motorcycle ride/ show sat at mahopac motorcycle. You're more then welcome to stop buy and enjoy the things going on.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm all by myself John, gonna be a lonely night.. lol
Who is going to make the burgers, and help me with the back protector.. :( FML!!
I was gonna sneak down and join you for one day, but some unexpected bills killed that quick in a hurry. I know you enjoy the crash cart rides, but cut that shit out and complete both days UPRIGHT!!!! :punk

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
il do my best john, and i have been getting along great with the paramedic. they know me by name by now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just ordered set of race fairing from Formula 1 Composites for $300 shipped. Looking farward memorial weekend.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts