Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK ladies this weekend is looking awesome once again, high in the low 70s!!!
Can't believe it will be may already. You know the drill, 10am at the circle and
get ready for some awesome roads. The kickstands will be up at 10:30 sharp!!! Post up if you are coming out......... Last week was awesome.:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I will come and say HI again but I have shit to do around the house. Gotta get my detatched garage(used as a firewood shed at the moment lol) ready for man-cave duty this summer.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I should be in but ill see how i feel sunday morning. Im coming home from conway NH tommorow , its going to be an easy 500mile ride.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Properly wont make this ride either. Just got the new car, playing with that. And Gfhas me house shopping all day sunday. Depending on the time maybe ill come have coffee before you take off. God willing sunday after ill have to myself. If not John I have mondays off to, we can do a run. And w.e else wants to join.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Jay if you can make it,hit me up and we can meet up prior

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Im going to pass on todays ride. Im a little beat up from yesterdays ride home 515 miles and generally from the last 5 days of riding up north (1617miles total) .

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another great run today, small group of 3!!! We scouted out some new roads for the middletown run. All back roads and no highway. The traffic was
lite and we had a blast!!! I don't know what's up with next weekend, maybe a trackday on sat and sun is MOTHERS DAY. :suicide

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When's the next run johny?

Sent from my XT907
Sorry Mitch, I will be doing the crack, I mean TRACK!!! My chain is shot and
I have the race plastics on. I will be off the streets until sometime in june. My next few track days will be at NYST. The backroads getting there are awesome riding roads. You should ride up or just do a TRACK day!!!:cheers

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'd be in this Sunday if someone can lead. I still don't know the roads well enough...

Sent from my infinite improbability drive

1 - 20 of 36 Posts