Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOu know the drill...10am meet up and 10:30 kickstands up

SInce our illustrious leader is off this week ill take the reins.

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
WHO is this scoundrel/badboy/hooligan/legend in his own mind, that you speak of??? LMAO:biggrin
So who is coming out? I just need a bike, a very small detail, LOL.
I may come down just to have coffee and act like a squid without a bike.:suicide

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea , johnys a badass and he knows it.

I took a nice little ride today with the FJ , went up and into pa over by dingmans ferry. THere's some kickass funky twisties up there. Only problem was riding half way back in the rain. If it looks wet for our little ride in the am we may have to reconsider this one. As of now it doesnt look good.

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
yea , johnys a badass and he knows it.

I took a nice little ride today with the FJ , went up and into pa over by dingmans ferry. THere's some kickass funky twisties up there. Only problem was riding half way back in the rain. If it looks wet for our little ride in the am we may have to reconsider this one. As of now it doesnt look good.
Im in.. text me if anything changes.. il be there at 10.

·
2,835 Posts
You Mary's, WE ride on the track in weather like this, LOL. The weatherman
blew this one big time. They said it was gonna be a rain free weekend and this mess came from nowhere. There were even a few drops yesterday. :banghead Oh well we do need the rain but NOT during a sun
ride.:dissapointed

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
You Mary's, WE ride on the track in weather like this, LOL.
Riding on the track in this and riding on the street in this is a way different story!

·
2,835 Posts
Riding on the track in this and riding on the street in this is a way different story!
Of course Bobby Boy, I have done so many rain days on the track and got caught in the rain on the street too many times too count, that the rain
don't bother me one bit. Of course I aint gonna go out on the street when its raining, but if/when it happens on a street ride, no problema!!! Now snow is a different story................:shifty

Get that bike done and stop foolin around!!!:punk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts