Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 will soon be upon us and we all will be back on the roads on our two's. I'm looking for some new riders to meet up with and explore some areas. I'm looking to meet up with any individual(s) who are level head riders, meaning your not out to raise hell on our streets and highways, but to link up travel where ever, and always look out for one another. Guys/gals who are really into their bikes and love to share the sport with others of the same common bond. If your out there, and love getting together with others for fun on the road, be sure to let me know, I'm always up for adding in new great adventures to the memory bank. The riders I use to roll with have up and down interest in the sport. Me I keep my love going 24hrs a day, and 7 days a week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm out of Brockton Ma. which is about 15 minutes out of Boston Ma. I have family in Bridgeport Ct which I see often, So riding up your way and getting to know some new roads would be sweet......

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will definitly keep contact with ya........... I can knock of two birds with one stone. My sister likes to go to Mystic Ct, I can have breakfast with her there and then meet up with you....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im in Meriden CT always looking to meet more sport bike enthusiasts who want to actually put some miles on their bik and have a blast doing it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am in the Springfield Mass area and I'm looking to meet up with new riders when the weather gets warmer![/QUOTE]

I can't wait, I'm literally counting the days till I can ride. And this snow storm isn't helping.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts