Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I Just installed the Woolich harness and log box and I proceeded to disable the deceleration fuel cut option.
A little progress but the battle is far from over...
Is there something that can be done without bringing the bike to a tuning Center?
I’m just interested in smoothing out the snatchy fuelling, nothing else.
Thanks
Eugenio

·
Registered
437 Posts
did you remove the exhaust servos or get a new header pipe? Aside from causing a huge rattle when shifting into gear and at high RPM, I think it helps the deceleration jerkness. I flashed with Woolich, autotune, etc. Now my bike coasts into the turn like my 750 did.. it's great.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you remove the exhaust servos or get a new header pipe?
I Just replaced the slip on with a euro4 Yoshi Hepta Force (of which I removed the internal baffle/DB killer).

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
did you remove the exhaust servos or get a new header pipe? Aside from causing a huge rattle when shifting into gear and at high RPM, I think it helps the deceleration jerkness. I flashed with Woolich, autotune, etc. Now my bike coasts into the turn like my 750 did.. it's great.
hi Tech960. Would you mind going into detail what you did to fix the snatchiness? Please forgive my ignorance with this stuff as I'm very mechanically lacking. You flashed with Woolich and i assume it has an option to autotune. When did you notice that the snatchiness was gone? After the Woolich and the complete exhaust install or were you able to test it with maybe just the Woolich first?

Abarthoso, any updates on your bike? Have you tried anything else to alleviate the abrupt cutoff/delay?

I read somewhere else that there is a throttle mod that can fix this? Is this correct?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello, taking advantage of the fact that you are talking about woolich, I wanted to ask you a question, in the ENGINE DATA tab,
can you see if the front speed sensor works? It doesn't work for me, however the speed is reflected in the motorcycle's speedometer,
could you please look at this data?

Thank you

·
Registered
25 Posts
My bike stock was VERY snatchy, especially around town at slower speeds. Now it is very smooth (complete exhaust + woolich). The bike overall is so much better. See my post regarding the Akropovic exhaust. I give more details. The exhaust was changed at the same time as the woolich ecu flash corrected the injectors shutting off.

·
Registered
437 Posts
hi Tech960. Would you mind going into detail what you did to fix the snatchiness? Please forgive my ignorance with this stuff as I'm very mechanically lacking. You flashed with Woolich and i assume it has an option to autotune. When did you notice that the snatchiness was gone? After the Woolich and the complete exhaust install or were you able to test it with maybe just the Woolich first?

Abarthoso, any updates on your bike? Have you tried anything else to alleviate the abrupt cutoff/delay?

I read somewhere else that there is a throttle mod that can fix this? Is this correct?
Getting rid of those pesky rattle drone exhaust servos helped, but I installed the header pipe and woolich ecu flash at the same time + did the PAIR block off plates and EVAP canister/etc removal. I think it was editing the ECU to disable the deceleration fuel cut that did the trick. Without even a tune, no back fires at all, even on decel. Now that helps a lot, but throw in logged data via wide band sensor importing into Auto Tune section of ecu editor app. I just started a fresh one (Downloaded Tuned Map, a starting point), and cranked the autotune strength up to 20% for the 1st two rides for the heck of it. There are a few maps out there with totally different TC, so I'm still trying this out.

Soon as the never ending Cali fires are out, and the canyon opens, I will know more

Reactions: John Dumke

·
Registered
64 Posts
I’ve noticed that I was having a snappy throttle some days and not but honestly just readjusting the throttle cable up top helped a lot. Not auto tuned but dynod with woolich. Full exhaust, filter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts