Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help with a map for my bike I have the soft ware disc that came with the power commander but am wondering if any one has a map that would cover a bmc filter and yosh trs race slip on ? Or can I use some of the european maps??? ANy Help will be appreciated...Daryl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Use the map that your disk provides you with, look under "yohimura trs full system and stock or aftermarket filter"

it worked just fine for me. But, if you want to get all the juice out of your moto that you possibly can you need to Dyno tune it. Much better throtle responce at low RPM.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is what I got in it now the first map I had gave it a slight hesitation around 12000rpm, but the new map is doing good so far.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a 05 600 and i want to get the pc 3. I have heard alot of different things about it. Some are telling me it doesn't effect it that much for the money and other say the it does. What difference did you notice with it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Most 04/05 600's untuned I've noticed a hesitation problem with a pipe.

Getting a PC3 and custom tuning it is a good thing. Stock you can even pick up more power.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a K4 600 with a yoshi tri-oval can. There were slight hesitations off idle and at around 4-5K rpms both on open throttle accelerating and decelerating on a closed throttle. I got a PCIII and it improved alot. I only have a map of the website at the moment but i am hoping to get a custom setup soon, which i hope/think will improve it further.

-Tom

·
Engine Tuning God
1,773 Posts
This is the biggest problem i see with bikes coming in for mapping, the slight hesitation at around 3-5k. A custom map will sort it out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah i am definatly interested in getting a custom map done. It will probably be after christmas when i have some cash to spare. Tim- Is it okay to give you a call around Jan-Feb time to maybe book my bike in at your place??

-Tom

·
Engine Tuning God
1,773 Posts
Yes, not a problem. Give me a call when you are ready.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I just got a custom map done for my 05 600 racebike -- mods are...
BMC race filter
04 1000 Ti headers
05 1000 Leo shorty race slip-on

Before custom map... 106 hp

After... 114 hp.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do not use a Euro map. I emailed the Dynojet support staff and he told me that because of the different gas in Europe the maps are not useable.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Good improvement...114 HP for those mods are excellent...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts