Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a workshop manual for my -87 gsxr1100? Is it possible to find an Internet version?
And another ting, what´s wrong when I get loss of power and exhaust "bangs" when I´m in 5:th gear at 8000 revs?
HELP

Tobbe

·
Registered
144 Posts
my only advice...........STAY AWAY FROM THE HAYNES MANUAL
....THEY SSSUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!lack of pictures, clarity 7 there's more shit on the damn katana than the gixer.

good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, thanks. But i will stick to my 1:st gen GSXR, can´t afford anything else.
I´ll check your tips, and thanks again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I Ordered a Genuine Suzuki Workshop Manual from a local Suzuki Dealer in Sydney Oz for a 91 GSX750.

This was back on the 6th of May, and I was told it would take 2 weeks to get in !

Anyway, still waiting for it !!!!!!

It ?will? cost me $86 Au Dollars, so given the current Australian Exchange rate, it would probably cost around a Big Mac in the States Lol !

Anyway, just my 2c worth

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by FastCat:
Ummm... if you buy an `89-92 1100, I have the Suzuki factory manual already scanned for those...

www.bikebandit.com has parts-diagrams that may be helpful, but no specs.
Keep your eyes open on eBay for a factory manual ...wish I could be more helpful.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Fastcat, Do you still have this manual scanned in? What format is it in and can I have it?

I know I got caught diggin' through the Gixxer.com search boxes again but if you could just humer me with a response. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
check ronayers.com, they can supply you with oe factory manuals for ~$45

If they don't have the part listed, email them and they will surely help.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i may have a 97 1100 manual i can copy for you, Ill check when i get home.

I just ordered one for my 92 750 and after the dealer ass raped me for 80 bucks it took 2 months to get and its a crappy copy.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i have a manual for a K L & M model I think thats a 89 90 91 ill copt it and send it if you need it

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by wizard racing:
i have a manual for a K L & M model I think thats a 89 90 91 ill copt it and send it if you need it
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
Awesome!!! That is what I need. I hope this doesn't cause too much grief for you. Whenever you get the book copied email me @ [email protected] and I will forward my address. Unless you can get it onto a PDF format, I'll take that too.
Either way...Thanks!!

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
no prob Ill make the shipping guy copy it, he knows motorcycle parts are the priority around here never you mind all these broke aircraft we are paid to work on

Ill try to get it done this am

1 - 15 of 15 Posts