Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a 93 gsxr 600. newb rider here and looking forward to learning about the bike.
1) anyone know where to get a farggin manual for this thing? its rumored if you have an 'R' on this site, then you can access some manuals. how do you get the elusive 'R?' anybody wanna just hook a brutha up?
2) front shakes and shimmies when i put on the brakes. the bike's been dropped on its right side. any thoughts? wheel, rotor, etc...
3) the cool guy before me took off the turn signals, so i'm installing some now and can't find the left front wire. hints and tips appreciated.

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
1. Donating $10.00 to the site should get you a red "R" so you'll be able to DL a manual
2. Get a front stand or pull the side fairing off and use jack stand to check the rotors
3. Front left turn signal wires should be along side the front fairing brace (left)
Left signal colors are black one one and black with a white tracer on the other.
Bobbychet

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Bobby, where do I donate this $10.00 so I too can have the coveted "R"?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, just a little sad here.
Donated my ten bones and the 93 gsxr 600 isnt on the list.
There's a 750, but the link doesn't work. boo.

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
the 600 and 750 are identical with the exception of anything to do with bore and stroke.... unless you are checking bore tolerances or cam lobe heights you should be ok with the 750 manual.

Link works for me.....

*** WARNING VERY LARGE FILE ***

PLEASE RIGHT CLICK ON THE LINK AND SELECT SAVE TARGET AS TO DOWNLOAD

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<napoleon> Daaaaaang! </napoleon>
i made my 10 dollar donation. how'd you get your R bobby?

i used my computer hacking skills to get the manual. couldn't get it thru the link, so just looked at the entire folder and grabbed it.
boo-ya

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
...if not hound a moderator

Bobbychet
yah but then he will get a cool sur-name too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts