Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
I was out in the Peg from mid April-early May and didn't see many bikes at all. A few decent days too. Are you at 17 Wing Raz_Kaz? I went up to Gimli a few years ago when I was out there and watched an endurance race going on. Most of the damn roads are so straight. I would hate like hell to have to live there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just got back to Winnipeg and spent the last three days doing nothing but riding.

The straight roads are definitely a piss-off, which is why I'm heading out to BC in a month. Gotta love those mountain passes.

What's the best place to get gear in/around Winnipeg?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Heh. So much for "no clue" :p

I've never gone into Greg's so I can't help you with that. All I can tell you is that they're selling the 2009 750s at $11,300.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm in Manitoba, always looking for more riders to join my "wolf pack" lol, but really though, you'd be surprised how many riders there are in Winnipeg. On sundays, I usually ride with average 15 sport bike riders. Max being just over 30 for one big ride. Too bad the weather is so SHITTY right now! Last year I had my bike out the third week of March! BTW what is your guy's insurance for the year? Mines at $3757.00

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
3757?! ho-ly shit!! i thought 730 was bad for a year here in AB. is your insurance provincial there or private?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts