Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
Joined
·
12,611 Posts
a56kuser said:
not2brekinwit is a different guy.....but they were both friends
mana didnt have account with gixxer.com and stuntlife.com etc. so he used not2brekinwits name to start promoting himself.
So whats up with these guys?? I used to talk to them on a regular basis and then all of a sudden I cant get in touch....what happened to them?? Too busy these days to holla at BigJohny??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,050 Posts
Even for folks like me that don't really feel the stunna thing...that was damn impressive.

That guy's transitions from seat to tank and all the little variations in between...I mean, holy shit....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
117,182 Posts
I have been following Mana some, ever since he got flamed to death when he first hit stunt life. The d00d is sick.......... circles in the garage :spit ...... what will he think of next :punk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
Moto_Joe said:
I have been following Mana some, ever since he got flamed to death when he first hit stunt life. The d00d is sick.......... circles in the garage :spit ...... what will he think of next :punk

Darius was doin circles in his garage first I believe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
117,182 Posts
I am sure he was, but were they rediculous combo circles in said garage, climbing around on the bike like it is a jungle gym :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Moto_Joe said:
I am sure he was, but were they rediculous combo circles in said garage, climbing around on the bike like it is a jungle gym :lol
Bingo. takin nothin away from darius, but mana is *killing* it in that scene. DEFINATLY a tighter space, and darius wasnt even thinkin about attempting any combos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,392 Posts
Good stuff, but I think they need more variety like Christian Pfieffer has in his shows. He does the faster speed material, slow speed, and other stunts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
FkingSUV said:
Bingo. takin nothin away from darius, but mana is *killing* it in that scene. DEFINATLY a tighter space, and darius wasnt even thinkin about attempting any combos.

Hey Mana is the shit don't get me wrong...he is the handbrake master, and when it comes to that kind of stunting he is pretty much untouchable.

Darius kills the streets, and Mana def. impressed me out in Hawaii with all the higher speed stuntin he was doing, since he doesnt really do that much at ALL!!!! Mad SKILLZ
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top