Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I dunno, he looks kinda perturbed.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I had a sound clip of him from his victory speach in the Superstock race at Daytona. I thought he was on crystal meth or something, LOL. I like this guy

·
Registered
235 Posts
DUDE! I told you to wear a cup when working the pit!

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
"ok, so which one is the throttle again?"

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
No, but we do now!!

how bad???

and by the way I haven't seen you around for a while Jeff!! How have you been??

Hopefully good!!!

Take care,

Stefan

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Didn't realize that. Of course I'm not trying to make light of his situation with this.

·
Premium Member
11,910 Posts
STATEMENT FROM TEAM M4 EMGO SUZUKI REGARDING THE CONDITION OF RIDER VINCENT HASKOVEC, WHO WAS INJURED IN A SINGLE-BIKE INCIDENT DURING THE LOCKHART-PHILLIPS USA FORMULA XTREME FEATURE ON SATURDAY.

Haskovec was admitted to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital on Saturday. Hospital doctors have diagnosed him to have a punctured lung, broken ribs, broken clavicle and a back injury. Hospital doctors list him in stable condition; he is awake and alert. Hospital doctors plan to perform surgery on Haskovec's back within the next two days, once swelling in the region subsides. He will remain at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, at the discretion of hospital doctors. The incident took place at Turn 5, bringing out the red flag.

Further information will be released as it becomes available. The hospital has requested that interested parties please refrain from calling as they are unable to speak with anyone over the phone.

Cards and letters should be sent to:
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital ICU
Patient: Vincent Haskovec
1165 Montgomery Dr.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(Please, no fresh flowers. They are not allowed in the ICU.)

E-mail messages to Haskovec can be sent to:

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
so wait, since this guy got injured in a single bike accident, we are not supposed to make jokes at a picture?

racing is a dangerous sport, and yes, while it is unfortunate that he crashed and i injured, it is a risk he was willing to take.

had he not crashed would it be okay to make a joke?

lighten up.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I didn't mean it was in bad taste, bad taste would be if it was a picture of him getting speared by the bike, i just meant its a pretty standard picture so any caption people come up with won't be very funny... below is an example of a proper picture to caption, also note, ANY of picture involving Biaggi will also work

1 - 20 of 23 Posts