Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 04 gsxr 1000 needs a new CDI Computer box. It was dropped and know it runs like crap and the fi light is on. I just called my local dealer. $849.00. Does anyone have any hook ups?

I checked ebay, they go for like 150.00 but they don't have any for 04's 1000. Some of the part numbers are different.

Please help.
Thanks.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It fell HARD.. I mean real hard from a high spot on concreat. Know the fi light is on. Bike doesn't rev up and it sounds all messed up.

Its the 18g
THe box is the only thing that was removed form the 300 mile bike and than dropped.

Whos ron ayers? Phone number if you have it..
Thanks.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its called a cdi. If you type it into ebay gsxr cdi it pulls them up. Just not for an 04 gsxr 1000.

There not going to warrenty it. I got really mad. I smashed it, than poored fuel all over it and torched the cdi. I have anger issues when i fuk up.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I ordered a used one from ron. $450.00. I ordered it before that ebay one was available. Oz already shipped it out for 450.00. Than i find another one for 250.00 and know there is one on ebay. All 4 hours after he shipped the one for 450.00. Nice, thats what i get for being jumpy.

I overnighted it so it's going to come in today. Guess what, rain saturday, sunday and monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.