Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Why are u callen it the CDI??? Its the ECU. CDI is a type of igntion.

Keep looken on e-bay. Why was it out of your bike in the first place??? Is your bike still new, as in under warranty. If so, maybe u can get it under warranty if ur smart about it.

D

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Ok man. Its not a CDI unit. Its a ecu or the correct term ECM. When u type that in at ebay it pulls up anything whith cdi in it, did u notice the real cdi units for the older 90's non FI bike. Everyone else puts cdi in their descption along with ecu and ecm so more people will see it.

I think u need calm down next time before u just decided to tourch ur 700$ computer in your bike.

D

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Im not tyren to be a dick, just tryen to help u out. Start bidden on that one from ebay. I have one, but it aint for a 1000, or i would hook ya up. I am able to get stuff though for dealer cost, which is def cheaper then anything u have found, but it aint so easy to do right now. But let me know if ur intersted, we can see what we can do.

D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.