Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
Very nice. My concern, though, is the durability issues of magnesium for street use. Also, is it true that you should x-ray them annually to check for possible hidden flaws?

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
Awww damn, those are SWUUHHEEET!!

Im gonna have to do the damn thing.

Where did you get them...how much????????????

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
^haha, been there...done that.

I have curbed more than one rim in my day (in my cages) and every time i am glad that it is impossible to kick myself in the balls...or else i would do it.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
d207gp said:
Very nice. My concern, though, is the durability issues of magnesium for street use. Also, is it true that you should x-ray them annually to check for possible hidden flaws?

They may be the forged aluminum ones. Is there any distinguishing characteristics that this is mag?

·
Registered
396 Posts
d207gp said:
I have had mine for three years now-same exact ones no issues with god knows how many up and down power wheelies, rough roads etc not a lick of issues

FWIW: I have never read a post from someone who ACTUALLY OWNS OR HAVE OWNNED A SET keyword ACTAULLY OWNS OR HAVE OWNED A SET! that had a failure due to normal riding/road surfaces. Can read plenty of replies from the internet experts naysayers who heard that a buddy of another another buddy will not last or forgot too mention that buddy went off the road, ran over a pothole at 150+ LOL!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.