Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a sticker kit for my 1990 L model. It's painted white ready for a sticker kit.

Anyone know who makes/sells these kits?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Tapeworks used to make them. They had them on their old website cant find them on the new one but they may not have added them yet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was looking at that set a little bit ago since my 92 needs some new paint. Definitely let us know how it works out. and Pics!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do. I've some repair work to do first to the fairing plus fuel has stained my white paintwork. Flat slides been spitting fuel out. Seems a shame to sticker it up on less than perfect paintwork but it is a racebike after all.

I was looking at that set a little bit ago since my 92 needs some new paint. Definitely let us know how it works out. and Pics!

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I have a full kit for sale. I bought 2 when I did my 1990 thinking I would "Jack" it up enough to need 2 but it came out great. I have the complete sticker set that I paid $135 for and had to wait 3 months to get it from Italy.
Beautiful bike and one of my favorite schemes but sales adds go up in the classifieds.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a full kit for sale. I bought 2 when I did my 1990 thinking I would "Jack" it up enough to need 2 but it came out great. I have the complete sticker set that I paid $135 for and had to wait 3 months to get it from Italy.
Hi
Can you point me in the right direction for the lucky strike kit for a 92 gsxr750.
Yours looks great.
Would love to do the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts