Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
It's a repost but definitely worth another watch. I can't believe how lucky that dude got. I still want to know why that car was going so damn fast.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a repost but definitely worth another watch. I can't believe how lucky that dude got. I still want to know why that car was going so damn fast.
Or why was every one cheering?

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Geeziz .... now that's a close call for the scooter people, they would've been crushed

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
WOW.......you never know whats around the corner

·
Registered
518 Posts
If I was on that gay scooter I would have jumped off went over to that dick pulled him out of the car and started beating the shit out of him even if he was dead. Let him feel it in this life or another. Screwing around in a grocery getter. Reminds me of teenagers driving their parents mini-vans to school and thinking that they are hard.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Phark thats crazy!!!!!!

I bet the guy on the scooter had to go home and pry his ass open with a crow bar after seeing that shit!

·
Registered
114 Posts
that happened in spain (barcelona). that road, well that zone is known as arrabassada i think, and people go there with their bikes to have a ride, unfortunatly now is more visited by mad 50cc riders and as you can see also mad car "drivers". people go up there to watch others ride (to death) as has happened many times.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

it dont get any closer than that!

·
Registered
851 Posts
the crowd sounds like they are on a game show

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
the crowd sounds like they are on a game show
Just an observation but I'd say he was drifting. While drifting is fun to do and is fun to watch, it is way to dangerous for out in public. Yet people still do it. they are the
of the import scene. IMHO anyways

1 - 18 of 18 Posts