Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
gees u get as many td's in a month, as i get in a summer... just wait till you have jobs, bills, and families ;)

i'd save my money for RS though in november on a sat.. not to mention cheaper..

sorry though - I'll be at point mugu, california for the next week and a half :)

·
fucked with Dark Dilly and lost
550 Posts
i'm all ready to go bill....talked to eric and he's got ur spot..so its on...i guess i'm gonna have to get my 1st pass on doug....

and gimp me and bill both got jobs, bills and families....

its all about how u budget ur funds... well for me it is...i'm in the military too...

i'll see u out there on the 11th i'll be out there in lvl 4....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steve, I'm coming so I am not a wuss there but I don't know if I am going to be going that fast so it will probably be crappy footage. That track has not so good memories for me so I am going to take it easy. .

Gimp,

Dude, I was out a month. So I am trying to get a couple in before the season is over. And it ain't easy my ole lady is not happy about me going to this one. When she came home and Doug was picking up my bike she looked kinda of stern then Doug made like a happy face expression and she made a sad face expression. :eek

Rip11, what are you riding? No offense but that is a terrible user name for a motorcycle forum. :eek:hmy

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gixxercrasher22 said:
Bill crashed. I don't think he's going to go back to TWS again lol. It's just plastic damage.
You forgot about my "pride" and "nerve" damage plus it go my right sub frame.

I popped my cherry, did a 49 whilst scaring the crap out of myself saving a front end tuck.
Man, dude good thing you didn't get off you would make it that much harder to catch up to your recored. Think I should change my name to gixxercrasher42? Anyway good job on the 49 and where did the tuck almost happen?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Kneedragged said:
No doubt I only had that bike a week. I never even got to ride it on the street yet. What is a fair price(% off retail) for plastics used?
Hey dude, it sucks screwing up your bike, but you didn't get hurt. that makes it a good day.
I 'll sell my complete plastics with lites and full exhaust for 1000.

We traded #'s yesterday.

·
Watch Whore
5,689 Posts
Damn dude, I think you need to stay away from TWS for a while! Sounds like shes got your number. Werent you at Cresson on the 23rd with no incidents? Im pretty sure I saw you around.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
canyon crazy said:
Hey dude, it sucks screwing up your bike, but you didn't get hurt. that makes it a good day.
I 'll sell my complete plastics with lites and full exhaust for 1000.

We traded #'s yesterday.
Hey dude you make it home alright?

Let me think about it. Don't really need the exhaust or right side fairing but what would you take for the whole tail section,left rear blinker, left faring pieces?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Easy$$ said:
Damn dude, I think you need to stay away from TWS for a while! Sounds like shes got your number. Werent you at Cresson on the 23rd with no incidents? Im pretty sure I saw you around.
Yep I was there(Cresson). And I agree TWS has got my number and I planning on staying away. You want to hear something wild. My friend that took me to the hospital last month after the bad crash was behind me when I was lowsliding yesterday you know what he thought to himself, "man, it is going to be hard to talk bill into coming back to TWS ." I had to chuckle.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.