Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic of some flushmounts i made with LP oval flushmounts

The old pics before I tweaked them

Sorry the pic is kinda small

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics of the ones I used, only the ones I used are the clear. Can be bought for around $17

·
Registered
297 Posts
how did you make the universal ones fit so cleanly inside of the stock turn signal holes? oh, and it looks sweet, especially for the price

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how did you make the universal ones fit so cleanly inside of the stock turn signal holes? oh, and it looks sweet, especially for the price

Made a pattern for the stock fair hole, then removed the outter lens, dremeled it down to size, re fastened and whamo.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i was thinking that was what you did, but wasn't sure. thanks, i am gonna go do that myself probably this weekend.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Damn both of those look sick
I'll have to try and do that also since gregg's and the watsons are soo expensive. I'd rather spend my money on more performance oriented mods. Nice work guys.!

·
Registered
24 Posts
help! how did you guys make them flush??? did you trim away at the fairing on the inside to allow for the 'screw' part of the flushmount to fit??? i already trimmed the lens, but they wont go flush because of the screw part, its too long and too big to go inside the hole

·
Registered
96 Posts
HAS ANYONE TRIED THE SINGLE SIDED SWING ARM FOR A GSXR 750 2003. IM THINKING OF GETTING ONE. WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET ONE? NEED ALL FEED BACKS ASAP. THERE IS A BIKE SHOW COMMING UP AND I WANT TO GET IT IN FOR THAT SHOW. THANKS

·
Registered
96 Posts
SINGLE SIDED SWING ARM

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE SINGLE SIDED SWING ARM FOR A GSXR 750 2003. IM THINKING OF GETTING ONE. WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET ONE? NEED ALL FEED BACKS ASAP. THERE IS A BIKE SHOW COMMING UP AND I WANT TO GET IT IN FOR THAT SHOW. THANKS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts